Drug Free Safety Program Annual Training for Supervisors & Employees
DRUG-FREE SAFETY PROGRAM
Annual Training for
Supervisors & Employees
The Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation (BWC) Drug Free Safety Program requires that your employees receive 1 hour of Employee Refresher Training and that your Supervisors receive an additional 1 hour of Supervisor Refresher Training each year the program is in effect.
The session will be based around the Ohio BWC Drug Free Safety Program standard policy. We recommend that your employees come to this session with a copy of their specific company or local union policy in hand, so that they have the opportunity to ask questions on items that might be unique to their policy.
TWO SESSIONS AVAILABLE
Friday, January 20th
Wednesday, February 8th
Supervisors 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Employees 3:00 - 4:00 PM
7250 Poe Ave., Dayton
1st Floor Conference Room
PLEASE NOTE NEW PRICING
For questions regarding registration please contact Emily Mandich at (888) 294-0084
Get Marvinized with DBX
Join us for our 5-Part Session with Marvin Montgomery
Learn proven habits and techniques of sales and customer relations to help boost your sales.
With 30+ years of experience training thousands of employees across hundreds of organizations, Marvin can help your team "Get Marvinized" with MOTIVATION and SUBSTANCE! Stop practicing on your customers and find out more about how Marvin can take your sales efforts to the next level.
During This Popular Series, You’ll Learn How To:
- Become a Trusted Advisor
- Determine Whether You Have a Suspect or a Prospect
- Learn How to Do a Thorough Assessment and NOT an Information Dump
- Sell Value Not Price
- Overcome Customer Resistance
- Effectively Close for Commitment
What You’ll Get From the Series:
- A Personal Action Plan After Each Session
- An Increase in Sales Productivity
- Larger Referral Base
- Stronger Customer Relationships
- Sense of Professionalism
- A Certificate of Completion
Every Tuesday starting January 17th
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
ITR Economics Newsletter
Dayton Builders Exchange
announces Year Two of our partnership with ITR Economics
to help members make data-driven business decisions!
Dayton Builder's Exchange is excited to begin year two of our partnership with ITR Economics, an economic forecasting firm that will provide Rex Roundtables member companies with additional economic intelligence to drive practical and profitable business decisions.
Established in 1948, ITR Economics has earned its reputation for being First in Forecasts Worldwide. Their unique forecasting methodology sets them apart from the rest of the industry, empowering them to achieve an unmatched accuracy rating of 94.7%, four quarters into the future.
Through this partnership, DBX members have access to several new resources, including:
- Monthly articles, providing ITR Economics’ data-driven, non-affiliated perspective on current events will clear away the noise and allow you to truly understand what is going on in the economy around you.
- Pilot Programs with their subscription services:
- Insider™ empowers subscribers with the most accurate economic data, enabling them to mitigate upcoming risk and make profitable decisions for their companies. Your Insider subscription includes the ITR Advisor™, monthly Leading Indicator updates, a three-year US Economic Outlook Dashboard, and topical webinars.
- Trends Report™ provides the economic forecasts, insights, and strategy to give your business the edge. Subscribe to this industry-leading forecasting publication and receive updated forecasts throughout the month, covering the complete spectrum of US and world economies.
- DataCast Essentials™ was designed for the entrepreneurial CEO who wants a near-term view of where the business is headed, as well as actionable intelligence – with this forward view in mind, what actions should be considered?
- DataCast Pro™ was designed for the business leader or market analyst who wants a deep dive into market trends driving the business. The tool enables you to find areas of opportunity, spot sectors that could pose a risk to the business and incorporate its analytical output into your own internal forecasting processes.
- Exclusive discounts on all their online subscriptions and non-subscription services.
Be Sure to check out this month's ITR Economics Monthly Article:
The ITR Advisor is a simple, quick, timely, and affordable way to stay informed about the state of the economy, with useful guidance and clear action points. This $199/year value is yours, just for being a member of DBX.
Dayton Builder's Exchange members can learn more about the ITR Economics partnership by contacting JaMaya Tate, Director of Education at 614-459-0770.
OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training
OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training
January 24 & 25, 2023
January 31 & February 1, 2023
7250 Poe Ave.
Dayton, OH 45414
1st floor conference room
January 24th 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 10 & 30 Hour Training - Lunch Included
January 25th 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. 10 Hour Training - No Lunch
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 30 Hour Training - Lunch Included
January 31st 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 30 Hour Training - Lunch Included
February 1st 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 30 Hour Training - Lunch Included
10 Hour Training
$185 Members $250 Non-Members
30 Hour Training
$400 Members $550 Non-Members
All sessions must be completed in order to receive an OSHA 10 Hour or 30 Hour card. Please note OSHA Cards will be sent to your business 6-8 weeks after completion of course.
Click HERE to Download 10 Hour Registration
Click HERE to Download 30 Hour Registration
Questions regarding OSHA Training? Contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 278-5723
|Become a DBX Member!
Join us for 2022 October Construction Conversation
We are pleased to submit our October Edition of The Construction Conversation!
Legislative: Ballot Issue 1-Bail Bonds
Legislative: Ballot Issue 2-Non-Citizen Voting
Judicial: Pre-Judgment Interest Only for Contract Claims
Administrative: Ohio Receives $2 Billion
Legislative: Lame Duck Session
Administrative: OFCC Design Manual Update
Administrative: Regional Buildings
Join us in The Construction Conversation
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
at 3:30 p.m.
Luther Liggett is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:
Dial IN option: 929-205-6099
Meeting ID: 854 9832 8033
Luther L. Liggett, Jr
5053 Grassland Drive
Dublin OH 43015
This message is confidential and may be a privileged attorney-client communication. If you are not the intended recipient(s), your review, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately at 888-696-8700 and delete this message. Thank You!
Become a DBX Member!